Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Favorite 11 Images of 2011

I'm awestruck really.  When I think back to quitting my day job in March of 2011 (March 10th, to be exact - I'll never forget the day I gained my "freedom!"), it's incredible to see how much I've grown in just a few short months.  I've had amazing clients and am finishing up a crazy busy wedding season.  I've been shooting the Enchanted Ateleir look book for three seasons now.  And seeing my images on websites such as Anne Bowen, Washingtonian, Brides and Kleinfeld's has been kinda surreal.  Having a wedding featured on Style Me Pretty was a goal of mine, and one that I didn't expect to happen in my first year of business, but one of my amazing couples was recently featured and I couldn't have been more ecstatic!  And let me not forget the editorial shoot with Mary Amons of Bravo's The Real Housewives of DC.  April, a talented stylist and fashion blogger from the DC area, asked me to do the shoot for her interview, and of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

So looking back on 2011, I wanted to post 11 of my favorite images (there were really a lot more than that, which made it difficult to choose!)...












Pin It

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!