Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Featured! (And Many Thanks...)

To those that feature photographers' work on their blogs and websites with brides-to-be and the rest of the bridal industry, I just want to say thank you.  Thank you for giving us a larger platform to share ideas and inspire creativity!

I'm honored to be a part of some incredible features...

United With Love, thank you for today's feature, highlighting the Couture Accessories designer Liv Hart of Enchanted Atelier!  Nole and Juli are such sweethearts and are a real pleasure to work with.  And I would be remiss not to thank Liv, who started out as a client, and has now become a dear friend!


Thank you to Brides for featuring several images from Liv's look book shoots, with special thanks to Kim Forrest for all of her hard work...

A Fabulous Peacock Fascinator:


A Royal-Inspired Headpiece from Enchanted Atelier:
And can I tell you how happy I was to read this comment?!?....
"That hairpiece is beautiful! And this photo is stunning. Whoever this model is, she is absolutely gorgeous. I have been browsing numerous pages on this website for a while now & everything about this photo has made me most excited for my own wedding!"



To the lovely Bree of Capitol Romance, it's always a pleasure working with you!  Thank you for featuring Megan and Mike's wedding!


And special love to Julia and the ladies at Hitched Salon in Georgetown for your kind words and featuring photos from your always-completely-booked styling nights!


Happy Tuesday, Friends!!  And thank you for the honor.... Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!