Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Tradition

Chris and I both have our families in the area, making us incredibly lucky to be surrounded by so much love.  However, that also makes the holidays a little tricky.  But we seem to have fallen into a rhythm for Christmas that gives us a chance to spread time - and love - all around.  We spent Christmas Eve day with my side of the family, complete with a dinner feast and gift exchange.  I never thought I would enjoy seeing my nieces open their gifts more than I would enjoy opening mine, but my heart melts when I see their their faces light up in excitement and joy.  I hope your Christmas was filled with as much wonder and excitement as theirs and ours!

(Will someone please wrap my gifts in Winnie the Pooh paper next year??)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!