But looking back at my blog I realize I don't talk much about myself. Well, because I hate talking about myself. I find other's lives much more interesting than mine! So here are a few random facts about me on my bloggiversary:
- I put ice in my milk because I like it super cold. My husband finds this both strange and disgusting.
- I spend about 7 minutes brushing my teeth. I'm pretty sure I have some mild form of OCD. Chris thinks I'm ruining my gums, but I boast that my dentist always says I have beautiful teeth and always gives me a clean bill of health.
- I like going to the dentist.
- After I brush my teeth I get a runny nose. The upside is that when I use a tissue, it smells faintly of Chris' cologne since the box sits on his sink, and it makes me happy.
- Bright sun makes me sneeze.
- I fidget. A lot. My mother used to tell me I was shaking my luck away. But I assure you I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world to have an amazing husband and a job I absolutely love!
Okay, enough about me, and onto someone else. :) Here's a sneak peek of Erin and Daniel's engagement session from earlier this week. I can't wait to blog the rest!