Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family Photos: The Fosters

I'm not really a family photographer, but when my best friend since the 4th grade tells me she hasn't had photos done in years, I couldn't resist doing a session with them during my visit to see her in Oklahoma.

We spent some time walking around Bricktown, an up-and-coming artsy area in Oklahoma City.  There were so many great spots to shoot in!  I miss her and her family already, but now I have these photos to remember my time with them...











Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff Laurie. Your style fits the family portrait genre really well!

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family. Too bad you're not my best friend, too. LOL!

    -Brandy, high school friend and marching band buddy of Chris & Melanie Foster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for these photos, Laurie! I will treasure them always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Foster-YoungJanuary 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

    Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!