Monday, January 3, 2011

My 2010 Favorites

As I start the new year, I love looking back at 2010 and reminiscing about all of the special moments and occassions that I have been blessed enough to capture and be a part of.  Last year was an amazing year, but I believe 2011 will blow it out of the water!

A few of my favorite images from 2010...

Nairi's Bridal Tea:


John & Grace's Wedding:


Jared & Katie's Naval Academy Wedding:


Shelley & David's Northern Virginia Wedding:


Pam & Justin's Ceresville Mansion Wedding:


Justin & Elisha's Annapolis Wedding:


Matt & Meegan's Hollin Hall Wedding:


Tim & Kristi's Mount Vernon and Rock Creek Park Engagement:



Jeremy & Maria's Meadowlark Botanical Gardens Engagement:



Lauren & Justin's Annapolis Wedding:




Thank you to those of you who follow my blog; I would not be here without you all!  I'm so excited to see what 2011 will bring, and to have you along with me on the journey! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You are so talented, Laurie! What stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I can't wait to see what you do next year Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie you do gorgeous work. I can't imagine that anything but success is ahead for you in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love! beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my favorites too! ;)
    What a wonderful year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! What my wife said :) Great work and year Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!