Sunday, November 14, 2010

Annapolis Wedding: Elisha & Justin

Yesterday I closed out the wedding season by 2nd shooting a wedding with Melissa Manzione.  I love shooting with Melissa - she's an absolute gem - and our shooting styles are quite similar, which makes it so much fun to work together!

So I wanted to blog the rest of the images from a wedding I shot with her earlier this year.  I *loved* the venue.  The Philip Merrill Center on the Chesapeake Bay is one of the world's most energy-efficient buildings.  Not only that, but it has a ton of character.  It's such a fun change to shoot at a venue that has unexpected beauty in it's strong lines and industrial facade, and lots of locations with amazing light for photos.  Lovelovelove! 



Justin and Lish were a dream.  So easygoing and so much fun, and completely and totally in love!



All of the bridesmaids wore these adorable palm tree necklaces.  Perfect for a wedding on the beach!






Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!