Monday, November 29, 2010

Zack Arias: OneLight Field Guide

I had the pleasure of attending a OneLight Workshop earlier this year, and all I can say is that Zack Arias is the man when it comes to lighting.  He recently released the OneLight Field Guide, which I just received in the mail.  And it's fantastic!  Zack intends this to be used as a quick reference guide on location.  It's straightforward, no fuss, and gives lots of examples with explanations, easy diagrams and images to show the execution of the setup.  If you need comprehensive knowledge on lighting and modifiers, take his workshop.  If you want a "cookbook of scenarios," find out how to get your copy here!  You're going to love it!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am attending his workshop in June!! I can't wait and I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie - You're going to love it! So glad you got a seat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!