Tuesday, May 15, 2012

McCrillis Gardens Wedding: Kellie + Nick

It was an intimate ceremony.  Nick and Kellie were joined by their parents and sweet 18-month old Catherine at beautiful McCrillis Gardens.  The whole day leading up to the ceremony was overcast, and just as everyone arrived and got into place, it started to rain.  And rain.  And rain.  But that didn't dampen the smiles on their faces or the joy in their hearts.

Having seen the weather forecast, we all came prepared with large umbrellas to take photos around the gardens, and I used more off-camera flash work than I ever have during bride and groom portraits.  But I love rain photos, and I'm so glad Kellie and Nick were willing to go wherever I asked them to!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day...





And my favorite photo of the evening...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!