Thursday, May 17, 2012

Four Seasons Georgetown Wedding: Christy + Peter

Sweet, loving, easygoing, carefree...these are all words to describe Christy and Peter.  They wanted their wedding to be light and fun, which was a great fit to their personalities.

I 2nd shot this wedding with Peter Bang last year but never got around to blogging it.  But I couldn't forget all of the fun and beautiful details of their big day and would have been remiss not to share them all with you!


Christy and Peter married at the beautiful Holy Trinity Catholic Church.  Christy told me her original dress had come in but there was a hole in it (*gasp*), so at the last minute she went out to find something else and came upon this amazing Oscar de la Renta dress.  She finished the look with a blue sash to match their blue and peach wedding theme colors.



While Peter did the portraits, I ran ahead to the Four Seasons Georgetown for reception detail photos.  How fun are these lollipop place cards??






Cheese Station...




Belgian Waffle Station...


I think I died and went to Four Seasons Heaven when I saw this dessert ROOM!




Christy was so sweet to surprise Peter with this Chicago Station, to have a tribute to his home at the reception...




Peter Bang, thank you for having me along to shoot with you this day!  Christy and Peter, all my best to you in your future together!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!