Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Am Thankful...

...for many things today.  Not the least of which are the TWO Thanksgiving feasts I get to stuff myself with (score for celebrating with both sides of our families today!).  Another is vanilla ice cream, and that it's a perfect complement to apple cobbler and pumpkin pies.  God takes pity on those of us who don't have time to cook, and for that I am grateful.  So I got ice cream for BOTH family celebrations today.  Okay, well, technically Chris picked up the ice cream while I was still hard at work.  So I'm thankful for him too, especially since he also picked up Linner for me, and always takes good care of me.  :)

And on that note, after a busy wedding season (and amazing clients! - which I'm also thankful for), I'm thankful that I can take off for the next few days...because I'm my own boss!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and are thankful for the small things!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!