Monday, April 16, 2012

Striving For Better

Perhaps I will never be in the ranks of Henri Cartier-Bresson, but I never stop striving to be a better photographer.  To see differently, to learn how to use light (and shadow) differently, and to make my clients look their absolute best on their wedding day (or engagement or portrait session).  That's why today I'm headed out of town to learn from one of American Photo's top 10 wedding photographers in the world.  Cliff Mautner's images are breathtaking.  His lighting is incredible.  I'm beyond excited to spend a few days in Philadelphia and New Jersey at Cliff's studio, and I'm looking forward to meeting other photographers who share the same passion for his work and their own.

And because I'm such a big proponent of learning (especially when it's FREE!), I invite any photographer in the area to come to our next DC area SMUG meeting on Monday, April 23rd (a week from today!).  I will be speaking alongside 2 very talented friends of mine on POSING!  So if you struggle with posing your clients, this is the workshop for you!  You can find details and join the event HERE.

Now I'm off to pack for my trip.  But first, a sneak peek of tomorrow's blog post....


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!