Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I believed in the Easter Bunny long after I stopped believing in Santa Claus.  I mean, a basket full of chocolate and candy?!?  While my sister waited patiently for my parents to take pictures of us with our Easter baskets, brimming to the top with sweets, I would dig right in.  Why waste precious time when there was a big, solid chocolate bunny waiting to have its ears bitten off??  So, in honor of the Easter Bunny, last night I baked a homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting to be enjoyed during tonight's dinner with my family.  I hope you all have a beautiful and blessed Easter (and that you have a chocolate bunny waiting in your Easter basket)!

Aaaaand, here I am, eating the first thing I could unwrap.  Look at those ham hocks!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. AHAHA. Look at how cute you were with your chubby lil' cheeks! Hope you enjoyed time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!! How cute!! Ok, in this pict you seriously look like you could have been a twin to the little girl that I was a Nanny for.
    You are going to have the cutest babies someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i love this! what a cutie pie! :) hope you had an amazing easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!