Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

This is that time of year when everyone makes resolutions.  Resolutions to get in better shape, eat healthier, accomplish a particular goal....  But, I don't make resolutions.  I never have.  I've always thought that if I can't be motivated enough to attain something at any other time of the year, then what makes January 1st so special? 

For me, January 1st marks a time to reflect on the previous year (often in disbelief as I realize how fast another year has slipped away) and look forward to the upcoming year.  And, I have to say that 2009 was pretty great.  Great new friendships, great new challenges, and great new opportunities.  And as I look forward to 2010, I'm so excited for the possibilities it holds, the dreams to be discovered, and the beautiful moments that are waiting to be captured so they can be reflected on in the many new years to come. 

I hope the new year brings you new joys, new hope, and new blessings.  I know that I am looking forward with anticipation to what will unfold!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!