Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Blog

When I was 11 years old, I sought out my diary in my secret hiding place in the closet, only to discover it was not as I had left it.  My immediate suspicion turned to my older sister.  My worst fears were confirmed as she came into my room and recounted an entry that I had made, something about a dream I had and what I was wearing, and of course about a boy that I liked.  I was mortified as she danced around the words with a teasing smile.  (And I'm pretty sure my face turned several shades of red.)

I've always been a private person, keeping my thoughts and feelings close to me, sharing them only with a select few that I trust implicitly.  But during the course of the past few months, I feel like a new chapter of my life has started.  I've decided that it's time to make moves, to follow my dreams, and not look back having regretted that I didn't try. 

And in this newfound quest for change, I've decided to share my dreams with you.  Not the kinds that flit across my mind's eye in the middle of the night, but rather the ones I aspire to accomplish. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog love!